HV & LV Switchgear Estimator
To works as part of a busy team based in our Hyde Offices ( Manchester) we require an experienced Electrical Estimating Engineer/Manager to help bid the following packages of work.
- LV Switchgear Projects.
- HV Switchgear Projects.
- Power Engineering Projects.
- Protection Projects/Upgrades.
- Site Installation Services.
- Site Maintenance Services.
- All of the above combined.
ISS provides a turnkey Power Engineering solution in LV & MV switchgear and protection, including manufacturing, installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and refurbishment.
The candidate will take responsibility for implementing, managing and developing our existing and potential client base, across the Power Engineering Industry to increase sales. The candidate will be working with the management team to ensure key objectives are achieved and improved upon.
The company is committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions and product innovation. ISS Ltd are committed to achieving continued sustainable growth and commercial success.
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work under their own initiative and manage and prioritise their time effectively. A comprehensive understanding of the Power Engineering Industry is a necessity, with proven commercial acumen. Ideally the candidate will hold relevant experience qualifications in an electrical / Business related discipline. In short, the candidate will;
- Relevant qualification & experience in an Electrical Engineering / Business discipline.
- Proven Skills in a commercial role, a good understanding of the Power Engineering industry.
- Have a motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications.
- Hold a valid UK Driving license
- Be prepared to travel.
- Location: Nationwide – reporting on a regular basis to our Cheshire office.
- Hours: 09.00 – 17.00 Mon – Fri
- Holidays: 25 days
- Salary: £ Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
Please contact Chris Lomax and Peter McKenna for further information.
Please note applicants will be direct only, not via agencies.