Graduate Health Safety Quality Environmental Co-ordinator
ISS provides a turnkey Power Engineering solution in LV & MV switchgear and protection, including manufacturing, installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and refurbishment. The candidate will take responsibility for implementing and managing an integrated Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System. The candidate will be working with the management team to ensure key objectives are achieved and improved upon.
The role will require;
- Ensuring that an effective Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Management System is established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
- Manufacturing and quality process performance improvement
- Undertake regular internal audits (site and office based) for all areas of the business and report in the management system and to Senior Management.
- Audit and compliance checks within the supply-chain including suppliers
- Engagement of all internal staff and suppliers in quality performance improvements.
- Preparation and attendance at client audits to ensure as PASS status as a minimum is achieved.
- Attend client audits, ensuring a professional image is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring all pre-qualification questionnaires are completed and submitted to a high standard.
- Ensuring all works are completed, to a high standard ensuring compliance with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental systems.
- Ensuring all tenders are completed, to a high standard ensuring compliance with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental systems.
- Development of internal processes and maintenance of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental records.
- Drive cost reduction programmes
- Attend regular internal production meetings and provide detailed input with the ISS Project Team.
- Liaise internally with ISS Senior Management to report on performance of Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance with the health, safety, quality and environmental policies of ISS and its clients.
The successful graduate calibre candidate will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work under their own initiative and manage and prioritise their time effectively. A comprehensive understanding of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems would be desirable, with an element of commercial & financial knowledge. Ideally the candidate will be of graduate level, qualified to a Degree level in an electrical / Business related discipline. In short, the candidate will;
- Have a motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications.
- Hold a valid UK Driving license
- A Degree in an electrical or Business / Quality / Health & Safety Management discipline.
- Be prepared to travel.
- Fast career development for the right candidate.
- Location: Manchester
- Hours: 9.00 – 17.00 Mon – Fri
- Holidays: 25 days
- Salary: £ Competitive Salary ( depending on experience)
- Company Pension Scheme