Business Development Manager – Power Engineering
ISS provides a turnkey Power Engineering solution in LV & MV switchgear and protection, including manufacturing, installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and refurbishment.
The candidate will take responsibility for implementing, managing and developing our existing and potential client base, across the Power Engineering Industry to increase sales. The candidate will be working with the management team to ensure key objectives are achieved and improved upon.
The company is committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions and product innovation. ISS Ltd are committed to achieving continued sustainable growth and commercial success.
The role will require;
- To provide growth through sales.
- Good understanding of the Power Industry is essential.
- To support the Commercial Team to achieve the budgeted sales and profits.
- To provide contact with customers and to build client relationships with new and existing.
To develop new business.
- To ensure that all potential sales opportunities are fully exploited.
- Work with ISS Sales, Commercial & Project Delivery Teams, suppliers, and existing and potential clients in the Power Engineering sector to ensure projects are being identified and won in line with the financial targets for the company.
- Work with other inter-company divisions to ensure relevant opportunities are exploited.
- Assist in ensuring delivery of agreed objectives and strategic priorities in line with the business strategy.
- To maintain and develop sales reporting tools.
- To compile high quality proposals and deliver them to clients in a timely manner.
- To support marketing events in line with business requirements.
- To maintain sales forecasting tools for management review.
- Attend regular internal production meetings and provide detailed input with the ISS Project Team.
- Ensure compliance with the health, safety, quality and environmental policies of ISS and its clients.
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work under their own initiative and manage and prioritise their time effectively. A comprehensive understanding of the Power Engineering Industry is a necessity, with proven commercial & financial acumen. Ideally the candidate will hold relevant experience qualifications in an electrical / Business related discipline. In short, the candidate will;
- Relevant qualification & experience in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Proven Skills in a commercial role, a good understanding of the Power Engineering industry is essential.
- Hands on experience of client account management.
- Have a motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications.
- Hold a valid UK Driving license
- Be prepared to travel.
- Location: Nationwide – reporting on a regular basis to our Cheshire office.
- Hours: 09.00 – 17.00 Mon – Fri
- Holidays: 25 days
- Salary: £ Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Car, Telephone & Laptop
Please contact Chris Lomax and Peter McKenna for further information.
Please note applicants will be direct only, not via agencies.